When your life takes a dramatic turn for the worse, your choice of attorney can change the course of the road ahead. Who you choose to represent you can make a huge difference in protecting your rights. Choose a lawyer who puts your interests ahead of his or her own.
I am Richard Huver, a San Diego personal injury lawyer and founder of The Huver Law Firm. For nearly 30 years, I have advocated for the rights of my clients and dedicated myself to achieving the best possible recovery in each case.
Discuss your case directly with a lawyer. Call The Huver Law Firm at 858-345-2450 for a free consultation.
Many lawyers claim they have what it takes to handle high-stakes cases. But as they say, "The proof is in the pudding."
My success is most evident in my outstanding results handling landmark cases, including:
- A $11.9 million disability claim on behalf of a San Diego Padres pitcher
- A $10 million medical malpractice/EADACPA confidential settlement against various hospitals and physicians.
- A $6.7 million insurance claim on behalf of victims of the 2003 San Diego Cedar Wildfires (handled pro bono)
- A $1.6 million settlement against the County of San Diego for a dangerous road design that led to a catastrophic car accident
- A combined $70 million in consumer class-action claims against Columbia House and BMG for deceptive music club memberships (state and nationwide)
My dedication has also earned me extensive professional recognition. I have been AV Preeminent peer review rated* (the highest rating through Martindale-Hubbell) since 1995. Additionally, I have been named among the top lawyers in San Diego by various magazines and selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers for multiple years. My long list of publications stands as a further testament to my achievements in the personal injury field.
With numerous multimillion-dollar settlements and verdicts to his name, attorney Richard Huver truly rises to the top as a powerful advocate for injury victims.
Pay Nothing Upfront For Top-Notch Legal Representation
Call my office or contact me online to arrange your free, no-obligation consultation. I serve those who have sustained serious injuries or lost loved ones throughout Southern California.